Who Needs Five Plus?
Five Plus was built for businesses that need the tools to stay ahead of the game. To stay on top of their finances. To better connect with their customers and peers. And we built it to be affordable for any small business. $19.95 per month. No contract. No term. Try it. Use it. Keep it if it works for you, cancel if it doesn’t.
Here’s what you get with your $19.95 monthly Five Plus subscription:
FivePlusTrax -Trax is a financial dashboard that pulls information from your QuickBooks file, analyzes it and pushes the information to your desktop 24/7/365. Think of it as a business partner that never sleeps, takes a day off and does in seconds what you would pay a bookkeeper hundreds of dollars per month to do! It’s like having your own online accountant available to cut through the clutter at any time.
Alerts - You can count on our built in alerts—for such issues as accounts payable, cash, accounts receivable, sales, net profit margin, and tax payments—to keep you out of crisis mode. If there’s something you can do to strengthen your business, our alerts will let you know ahead of time.
FivePlusConnex - We don’t have to tell you about the power of social media for building the relationships and tracking down the insights that are critical to the success of your business. We love Facebook, but wanted something that was just dedicated to business, and not built to find the next party! We couldn’t find it, so we built it! Here’s what you can do on FivePlusConnex…
- Multiple Profile Types. You can profile your company, (Joe’s Pizza), your industry (food service), or your peers (Pizza owners of the world unite!) Those little avatars you see at profile pages are boring! Now you can sizzle up you profile page with a profile video! Promote your business, a new marketing campaign or even a favorite customer; be more than just a picture.
- Collect useful information on your customers. We make it easy for you to collect relevant data from your customers. From the common profile information such as location or industry, you can ask users something more relevant to your site. Let's say you have a pizza shop. You can easily create custom questions that will collect useful information like favorite type of topping, delivery or pick up or a change in billing that would keep them closer (discount prepaid card) and so on.
- Video Capabilities. We support external video linking. Be it video from Youtube, Vimeo or 10 other major video providers, your video will be always elegantly embedded on your community pages, complete with viewing stats, thumbnail and commenting system. You can also feature those cool videos linked by your business friends or customers.
- Share it. One of your customers send in a great video from a contest you ran? Let your friends in Facebook or twitter know by using our sharing tool. We support more than 20 social bookmarking sites.
- Groups. Make your group public or private; it can be fun either way. Public groups can be joined by any site members so this is perfect if you want to create a fan club of your business. If you would like to create a secret society and plan a world take over, private group is what you are looking for. It allows you to hand pick your members. There is no limit to the number of groups you can create. How about a public one for your customers and a private one for your peers to share ideas about your business?
- User points system. One great way to encourage your customers' participation is to reward them with points. The user points system allow you to reward points to user activities, the more activities the user, the more points are being rewarded. Maybe the customer with the most points gets featured on your profile?
- Members Listing. If you are looking for members of your community that matches a certain criteria, the search function is powerful enough to produce the results. Let's say you want to find female members of your community who live in a certain zip code, use the search function and you'll find your desired results! You can save the search result and a link will be automatically created and users can easily access these listings from the menu.
- Events Management. Use Connex to promote a private sales event at your store. Easily expect or limit how many people should come to your event with our powerful social networking software.
- Private Messaging. A great and secure way to keep in touch with your customers. Each community member's personal inbox allows one to view and manage all communication with other community members, while not requiring that any member explicitly share their email addresses.
- Facebook Connect. To make the registration process hassle-free, we've included a Facebook-Connect login, so your members can log-in to your community using their Facebook account credentials. Adding this to your community site can improve signup rates immediately. Profile pics, status updates & more are "pulled" in safely and securely from Facebook, making it easy for new and existing users to sign up and stay logged into your community.
Security – The best! We are hosted at Amazon, one of the most secure facilities in the world. We use SSL (HTTPS) 256 bit encryption for all our communication between the User and the server and have implemented CAPTCHA verification during Registration as well as Login. We like being safe!